EltaMD Skincare Kit
It is essential to protect the investment you made in your skin. EltaMD is a clinical skincare company built on the foundation of wound healing and a commitment to create innovative products that help develop, protect, and maintain healthy skin. Dr. Robinson has curated an EltaMD post-procedure skincare kit that is included in each Genius Radiofrequency Microneedling and Moxi package. You will go home with an SPF, Foaming Facial Cleanser, and post-procedure Skin Recovery Serum:
- SPF is crucial for protecting your pre and post procedural skin. EltaMD offers a comprehensive line of Zinc-based sunscreen for all patient needs. We offer 3 oil-free options:
- UV Clear Broad-Sepectrum SPT 46 (untinted): this formulation is great for acne-prone, rosacea, or hyperpigmented skin and helps calm sensitive skin prone to breakouts and discoloration. Notable ingredients include niacinomide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid, and lactic acid.
- UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Tinted: this all-physical, water-resistant sunscreen is made for all skin types, but is great for post-procedure skin. Notable ingredient is hyaluronic acid to quench dry skin.
- UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPT 40 Tinted: this all-physical sunscreen is great for all skin types, but especially those with sun-damaged, mature, dry, or hyperpigmented skin. Notable ingredients include squalene to restore skin’s natural moisture and suppleness, Ginger Root Extract and Saccharide Isomerate to improve skin smoothness and minimize dark spots.
- Foaming Facial Cleanser is a gentle enzyme and amino acid cleanser that removes oil, makeup, and other pollutants with a thick, rich foam and micro-massaging bubbles. Safe to use the same day as your treatment or procedure.
- The Skin Recovery Serum is part of EltaMD’s Skin Recovery System powered by AAComplex Technology that was created and proven to help repair damaged skin, reduce irriration and redness, and renew healthy, hydrated skin, making it perfect for our patients after a procedure. Contains Cica extract to improve skin barrier function.
“I appreciate all her medical background because it made me more comfortable with someone treating my face!” Meg J.
“As a Mayo-trained physician, I trust her implicitly with my cosmetic treatments.” Lisa S.
“I trust her completely and will be going back ASAP.” Katie W.