in Dallas, TX
Proven Treatments to Help You Achieve Your Aesthetic Goals
Johnson Facial Aesthetics offers a range of injectable treatments to help our patients achieve a more youthful and refreshed appearance. We pride ourselves on offering the most advanced methods of treatment with evidence-based and proven success.
Botox is the most popular injectable treatments we offer. It’s a safe and effective solution for wrinkles and fine lines caused by repetitive muscle movements. Dr. Robinson uses a tiny needle to inject Botox directly into the muscle, softening and relaxing the area resulting in overlying smooth skin. Patients can benefit from Botox in many ways, including:
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines: Botox can help smooth out crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead wrinkles, resulting in a younger-looking appearance.
- Reliable Results: When skillfully placed, Botox injections offer reliable results that can provide significant improvement in wrinkles as well as other conditions such as TMJ dysfunction and excessive sweating.
- Quick and painless treatment: Botox injections typically only take about 10-15 minutes, and the process causes little to no pain with virtually no downtime.
Lip filler is a popular treatment for patients looking to enhance the size and shape of their lips. Our clinic uses hyaluronic acid-based fillers, such as Juvederm and Restylane, both of which are safe and aim to provide natural-looking results. Benefits from lip filler injections include:
- Enhanced lip volume: With the right amount of lip filler, our patients can achieve a fuller and more defined lip appearance.
- Improved lip symmetry: Our team can help balance out asymmetrical lips and provide greater overall symmetry to the face.
- Non-surgical procedure: Lip filler is a non-surgical procedure that provides instant results with almost no downtime.
With age, collagen production diminishes, and the resiliency and fullness of skin declines. Sculptra works with your body to stimulate collagen production, effectively rebuilding and reinforcing the skin’s structural foundation.
- Gradually restore facial volume: A typical treatment regimen consists of three injection sessions over the course of three to four months with progressive results appearing in the weeks to months after treatment.
- Stimulate the Source of Smooth Skin: Collagen gives skin structure and supports the function of elastin and hyaluronic acid to keep skin smooth and hydrated. Sculptra helps rebuild the collagen loss that occurs each year as we age.
- Lasting, Natural Results: The effects of Sculptra injections can last up to 2 years.
“I appreciate all her medical background because it made me more comfortable with someone treating my face!” Meg J.
“As a Mayo-trained physician, I trust her implicitly with my cosmetic treatments.” Lisa S.
“I trust her completely and will be going back ASAP.” Katie W.